Thursday, July 25, 2013

Concept Shoot :: Favorite Things


One of my favorite pictures of my son is where he is hugging the blanket a relative gave him when he was born.  Ten years later, he still has this favorite blanket that has turned into a knotted up rag in his room.  Come to think of it, I still have my favorite teddy bear in my room.  We all have our favorite things that make us feel secure.  

Capture your little ones with their favorite thing.  This concept shoot is open to children 6 months to 8 years old who have a special lovey.  This lovely can be a favorite blanket, doll, stuffed animal or toy.  Let me know if your child has something not listed -- and no, animals and mom do not count! I will choose two mornings in August after discussing available dates with those interested. This is a film shoot that will take place in Hingham on my 130-year-old covered,Victorian, front porch and around my yard.  The cost is $50 per child for the sitting fee. Printed pictures are available at regular cost.

If you'd like your child to participate, please fill out the contact page on my website. You may also message me through my Facebook page. 







No comments:

Post a Comment