Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Like Me. You Really Like Me.

This photo simply makes me laugh.
I've recently joined Facebook and am awed by the quick interest and followers of my page. Alyssa Fortin Photography has over 100 FANS! As a thank you, and in an effort to gently encourage those who like me to tell their friends about AFP, I'm hosting a contest. Now through the end of October, each time you comment on one of my photos, post on my wall or tag yourself in one of my photos you will be entered in the contest. The winner (selected by random.org) receives a free mini session, that includes one (1) roll of film, for a photo shoot at a mutually agreeable South Shore location. Don't forget you have to "like" Alyssa Fortin Photography to participate. I'll announce the lucky winner on November 1, 2011.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment